The light between oceans : a novel / M.L. Stedman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 10 of 10 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F STE (Text)||30723000131806||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451681758 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1451681755 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781451681734
- ISBN: 1451681739
- Physical Description: 345 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Edition: Scribner trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012
Tom brings his new wife with him to this new job as lighthouse keeper on Janus Rock, an isolated island where supply boats come once a season and shore leaves are granted once every other year at best. Years later, after two miscarriages and one still birth a baby's cry is heard. A boat has washed up onshore carrying a dead man and a living baby. Tom, a meticulous records keeper, wants to report the man and baby but his wife wants to claim the child as their own.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.6 16 16 186332
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Foundlings > Fiction.
Australia > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: