The photograph / Beverly Lewis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 11 of 12 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF LEW (Text)||30723000341405||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764217289 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0764217283 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9780764212475 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0764212478 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 314 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
With the passing of their widowed mother, Eva's older brother Menno plans to move his growing family into the Eden Valley farmhouse. Surely, Menno reasons, at least one of his three sisters will marry this coming wedding season. Eva does hope to marry, but she isn't sure she wants to give up her sweet shop for the life of a farmer's wife. When younger sister Lily disappears in the night, leaving only a brief note, Eva fears she has been wooed away from the People by an outsider. And when Jed Stutzman, a young Amish buggy maker from Ohio, shows up in Lancaster with a photo of a Plain young woman, Eva's world begins to tilt. She feels powerfully drawn to the quietly charming stranger-- but the woman in the forbidden photograph is no stranger at all....
Search for related items by subject
Sisters > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: