For every season / Cindy Woodsmall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF WOO (Text)||30723000127374||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307730060 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 0307730069 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Colorado Springs, Colorado : WaterBrook Press, 2013.
"Cindy Woodsmall's latest book For Every Season concludes the remarkable love story and the choice Rhoda Byler must make between brothers Jacob and Samuel King"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: