A season for tending / Cindy Woodsmall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF WOO (Text)||30723000127366||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307730022 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0307730026 (pbk)
- Physical Description: x, 339 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Colorado Springs, Colo : Waterbrook Press, 2012.
Rhoda Byler's gift with plants leads to the enmity of a young man in her Old Order Amish community but when she meets Samuel King, whose orchard is struggling, he suggests that they can solve each other's problems.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Women gardeners > Pennsylvania > Amish Country > Fiction.
Herbs > Fiction.
Amish Country (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Amish vines and orchards ; 1
- Amish vines and orchards #1
- Woodsmall, Cindy. Amish vines and orchards ; 1.
- Amish vines and orchards #1.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: