The clockwork three / Matthew Kirby.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||JF KIR (Text)||30723000319567||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545203371 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780329870553 ((Follett bdg.)
- ISBN: 0545203376
- ISBN: 0329870556
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2010.
Pub Weekly, September 2010
Booklist, October 2010
Bulletin (Center for Children's books), December 2010
Voice of Youth Advocates (V.O.Y.A.), February 2011
Library Media Connection, January 2011
Bulletin (Center for Children's books)
As mysterious circumstances bring Giuseppe, Frederick, and Hannah together, their lives soon interlock like the turning gears in a clock and they realize that each one holds a key to solving the others' mysteries.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 4.5 15 15 140350
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Cooperativeness > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Cooperativeness > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: