A nose for justice : a novel / Rita Mae Brown ; illustrated by Laura Hartman Maestro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F BRO (Text)||30723000343120||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345511812 (trade : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780345523105 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 0345511816
- ISBN: 0345523105
- Physical Description: xii, 267 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Publisher's Weekly, August 2010
Mags leaves her banking job in New York and travels to her aunt's Nevada ranch with her wire-haired dachshund, Baxter, only to discover that her aunt and neighbors are battling to prevent their water from being diverted to Reno, but when the conflict is exacerbated, Mags's aunt becomes suspect of murder.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Country life > Nevada > Fiction.
Corporations > Corrupt practices > Fiction.
Real estate developers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Nevada > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: