Atlantia / a novel by Ally Condie.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||YA CON (Text)||30723000127499||Young Adult Fiction||Checked Out||01/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9780525426448 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0525426442 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780141352930
- ISBN: 0141352930
- Physical Description: 298 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Dutton Books, and imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
"Rio has always dreamed of leaving the underwater city of Atlantia for life in the Above; however, when her twin sister, Bay, makes an unexpected decision, Rio is left stranded below where she must find a way to unlock the secrets of the siren voice she has long hidden and save Atlantia from destruction"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 4.7 12 12 169343
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.
Sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: