Child of mine / David and Beverly Lewis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF LEW (Text)||30723000126442||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764212598 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764212591 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764212543 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 406 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, 2014.
"Desperately clinging to the hope of finding her long-lost daughter, will Kelly miss out on the chance to find love--and a family--once more?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers of kidnapped children > Fiction.
Adopted children > Fiction.
Identity (Psychology) > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: