Though waters roar / Lynn Austin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF AUS (Text)||30723000261694||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764207280 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764207288 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764204968 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764204963 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 430 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bethany House, 2009.
Languishing in a jail cell, Harriet Sherwood has plenty of time to sift through the memories of the three generations of women who have preceded her. As each story emerges, the strength of her family--and their deep faith in God--brings Harriet to the discovery of her own goals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Family relationships > Fiction.
Social justice > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: