At the water's edge : a novel / Sara Gruen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 10 of 10 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F GRU (Text)||30723000128703||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780385523233 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0385523238 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 354 pages : ǂb illustration ; ǂc 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Spiegel & Grau, 
While her husband, Ellis, and his friend try to find the Loch Ness monster in an attempt to get back into his father's good graces, Maddie is left on her own in World War II-era Scotland and experiences a social awakening.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Americans > Scotland > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Socialites > Fiction.
Loch Ness monster > Fiction.
Ness, Loch (Scotland) > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: