Bad blood / Linda Fairstein.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0712/2006051168-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/2006051168-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F FAI (Text)||30723000114380||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780743287487
- ISBN: 0743287487
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scibner, 
- Copyright: ©2007
Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Cooper becomes caught up in an increasingly complicated and dangerous case when her investigation of Brendan Quillian, a prominent young businessman accused of murdering his wife, is revealed to have links to a cataclysmic explosion in New York's thirdwater tunnel, which is still under construction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Public prosecutors > Fiction.
Socialites > Crimes against > Fiction.
Uxoricide > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Socialites > Fiction.
Victims of crimes > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: