Go set a watchman / Harper Lee.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 29 of 29 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 29 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F LEE (Text)||30723000129578||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062409867
- ISBN: 0062409867
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Harper Perennial edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Perennial, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
Twenty years after the trial of Tom Robinson, Scout Finch returns home to Maycomb to visit her father Atticus and struggles with personal and political issues as her small Alabama town adjusts to the turbulent events beginning to transform the United States in the mid-1950s.
Search for related items by subject
Legal fiction (Literature.)
Legal fiction (Literature)
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: