What happens in paradise : a novel / Elin Hilderbrand.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 5 of 8 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F HIL (Text)||30723000139809||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316435574 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316435570 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: vii, 323 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown & Company, 2019.
A year ago, Irene Steele had the shock of her life: her loving husband, father to their grown sons and successful businessman, was killed in a plane crash. But that wasn't Irene's only shattering news: he'd also been leading a double life on the island of St. John, where another woman loved him, too. Now Irene and her sons are back on St. John, determined to learn the truth about the mysterious life--and death--of a man they thought they knew. Along the way, they're about to learn some surprising truths about their own lives, and their futures.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Saint John (United States Virgin Islands) > Fiction.