The principles of knitting : methods and techniques of hand knitting / June Hemmons Hiatt; illustrations by Jesse Hiatt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||746.432 HIA (Text)||30723000140369||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
|In memory of Mary Shon by Ann (Shon) Shaffer, Daughter|
- ISBN: 9781416535171
- Physical Description: xx, 712 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First Touchstone hardcover edition, completely revised and updated.
- Publisher: New York : Touchstone, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Learning and methods -- Constructing a fabric -- Decorative techniques -- Special fabrics -- Stitch and color patterns -- Pattern design -- Materials -- Working a project.
A revised and updated edition of a popular classic primer shares comprehensive guidelines for beginning and experienced knitters that demonstrate how to approach a full range of techniques.
Search for related items by subject
Creative activities and seat work.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: