Ellen Schreiber. : dance with a vampire / Vampire kisses 4.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||YA SCH (Text)||30723000287558||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061778982 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780061778988 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 179, 16 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Revised paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Katherine Tegen Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2007
When eleven-year-old Valentine, younger brother of vampires Jagger and Luna, comes to Dullsville looking for them, he threatens goth-girl Raven's younger brother, Billy Boy, as well as her relationship with her vampire boyfriend.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.0 6 6 116013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: