Cut and thrust / Stuart Woods.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F WOO (Text)||30723000126640||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410466778 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410466779 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 369 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print unabridged edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014, ©2014.
"Stone Barrington enters the cutthroat fray of politics in the exceptional new thriller from New York Times--bestselling author Stuart Woods. When Stone Barrington travels to Los Angeles for the biggest political convention of the year, he finds the scene quite shaken up: a dazzling newcomer-and close friend of Stone's-has given the delegates an unexpected choice, crucial alliances are made and broken behind closed doors, and it seems that more than one seat may be up for grabs. And amid the ambitious schemers and hangers-on are a few people who may use the chaotic events as cover for more sinister plans. In this milieu of glad-handing and backroom deals, only the canniest player can come out on top. and it will take all of Stone's discretion and powers of persuasion to arrange a desirable outcome"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Political conventions > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: