A sensible arrangement / Tracie Peterson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF PET (Text)||30723000124967||Inspirational||Checked Out||01/27/2021|
- ISBN: 9780764211881 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764211889 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764210587 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0764210580 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, A division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"In the first of the LONE STAR BRIDES series, featuring 1890s Denver, Colorado, and Texas, Marty and Jake agreed to a marriage of convenience only. But when love starts to soften their hearts, will they come to a different arrangement?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Denver (Colo.) > Fiction.
Brides > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: