Fly away : a novel / Kristin Hannah.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 6 of 8 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F HAN (Text)||30723000121880||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611737424 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611737427 (Library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 551 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2013.
Brauer, Virginia "Ginny"/memorial.
Subtitle from page one of cover.
A follow-up to Firefly Lane returns readers to the world of Tully, Kate, and Tully's mother, who explore their understandings about love, family, loss, and redemption while turning to each other in the hopes of salvaging their lives.
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Large type books.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: