The bridge of peace / Cindy Woodsmall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF WOO (Text)||30723000119991||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781400073979 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1400073979
- Physical Description: 342 pages : paperback ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Colorado Springs, Colo. : WaterBrook Press, 2010.
Lena Kauffman, an Old Order Amish schoolteacher, has been friends with school board member Grey Graber for most of her life, but when her teaching methods come under scrutiny and he experiences a family tragedy, their relationship becomes strained.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish women > Fiction.
Women teachers > Fiction.
Amish > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: