Three weeks to say goodbye / C.J. Box.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F BOX (Text)||30723000251372||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312365721 (trade)
- ISBN: 0312365721 (trade)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2008
Nine months after the McGuanes adopt a daughter, they learn that the birth father, a teenager, never signed away his parental rights, and when they try to handle the situation personally, they learn something unsettling about the boy and his father, a powerful judge in Denver, while trying to protect their child.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adoption > Fiction.
Adopted children > Fiction.
Adoptive parents > Fiction.
Birthparents > Fiction.
Denver (Colo.) > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: