- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||YA COL (Text)||30723000128406||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423107507 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 1423107500 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781423107514 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780329700461 (Follett bdg.)
- ISBN: 1423107519
- ISBN: 0329700464
- Physical Description: 412 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, 
- Copyright: ©2008
Wilson's Junior High School
School Library Journal starred
Publ Weekly, November 12,2007
Kirkus, November 15,2007
In the 1890s on an island off the Irish coast, Conor Broekhart is falsely imprisoned and passes the solitary months by scratching designs of flying machines into the walls, including one for a glider with which he dreams of escape.
|Target Audience Note:||
5.8 Follett Library Resources
5-8 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.8 16 16 119440
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: