Joseph's dilemma / Ervin R. Stutzman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF STU (Text)||30723000325051||Inspirational||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780836199093 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 083619909X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 333 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Harrisonburg, Virginia : Herald Press, 
"Amish teen Joseph Hochstetler is taken into captivity by Native Americans during the French and Indian War. Initially he resists the Indians' attempts to help him adapt to their ways, but slowly he changes. Soon Joseph finds himself pressed between his unfolding romance with a young Indian woman and the tug of his heritage"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: