A measure of mercy / Lauraine Snelling.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||CF SNE (Text)||30723000324641||Inspirational||Available||-|
|In memory of Faye Cobb by Chris Hobson|
- ISBN: 9780764207266 (trade : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764206092 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0764206095
- ISBN: 0764207261
- Physical Description: 367 pages : genealogical table ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bethany House, 
- Copyright: ©2009
Eighteen-year-old Astrid Bjorklund, studying medicine under the direction of Dr. Elizabeth Bjorklund, leaves the town of Blessing and her boyfriend Joshua Landsverk behind to get additional training in Chicago, but when Joshua fails to write and she learns he has left town, she makes an impetus decision she may soon regret.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women medical students > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: