Diary of a worm / by Doreen Cronin ; pictures by Harry Bliss.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||J CRO (Text)||30723000301540||Picture Book||Available||-|
|This book donated by T.R.A.C.K., INC. and The Libri Foundation|
- ISBN: 006000150X (hc.)
- ISBN: 0060001518 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0439692342 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 34 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: [New York] : Scholastic, Inc., by arrangement with Harper Collins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2003
On the title page, the i in the word diary is represented by a pencil. The o in the word worm is represented by a worm.
School Library Journal starred
A young worm discovers, day by day, that there are some very good and some not so good things about being a worm in this great big world.
|Target Audience Note:||
3.4 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.8 0.5 0.5 72276
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Worms > Juvenile fiction.
Diaries > Juvenile fiction.
Worms > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: