The mystery bookstore / created by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Charles Tang.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||JF WAR (Text)||30723000079922||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0807554219 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0807554227 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 120 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Morton Grove, Ill. : A. Whitman, 
- Copyright: ©1995
When their grandfather buys a bookstore at auction in New Orleans, the Alden children help clean it up and discover that several people seem to be obsessed with the store and its contents.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.0 2 2 10914
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: