8 Sandpiper Way / Debbie Macomber.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||F MAC (Text)||30723000264607||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780739499856
- ISBN: 0739499858
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: [Book club edition].
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Mira, 
- Copyright: ©2008
Shocked after Pastor Dave Flemming is accused of stealing jewelry, Emily doesn't know what to believe. She finds an earring in his pocket, and Dave is being so evasive. Could her husband have stolen it--or is he having an affair?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Spouses of clergy > Fiction.
Community life > Juvenile fiction.
Cedar Cove (Wash. : Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Clergy > Juvenile fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: