The night flyers / by Elizabeth McDavid Jones.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Oswayo Valley Memorial Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oswayo Valley Memorial Library||JF AME (Text)||30723000316811||Juvenile Fiction||Checked Out||02/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9781562477592 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1562477595 (paperback)
- ISBN: 156247815X
- ISBN: 0439405009 (Schoolastic)
- Physical Description: 145 pages : color illustrations, map ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Middleton, Wis. : Pleasant Co. Publications, 
- Copyright: ©1999
In 1918, caring for her family's homing pigeons while her father is away fighting in World War I, twelve-year-old Pam comes to suspect that a mysterious stranger in her small North Carolina town is a German spy.
|Target Audience Note:||
"Intrigue for girls 10 and up"--cover p. .
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.0 5 5 34692
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1914-1918 > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Homing pigeons > Juvenile fiction.
Pigeons > Juvenile fiction.
North Carolina > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- History mysteries ; 3
- American Girl History Mysteries ; 3
- History mysteries ; 3.
- American Girl History Mysteries ; 3.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: